Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RE: Alone. In my own world

I like the feeling of being in my own little world, have my music on, and I can express my feeling or emotions. Music is big part of my life, especially when I like to listen to them loudly sometimes.
While just reading Ming Suen's blog, Walking around at night   caught my attention.
Same here goes for me.  I like to have my own little world too.
During the day, I may be active and look happy in front of friends and family, but actually that's not always the real me.  

On some nights,  I like to sit outside the balcony, where no one is with me and I could just stare at the dark night for a long time. Sometimes, I can sit until the sun has risen again, and my family will find me outside the balcony just fallen asleep.

Night time is probably the only time I can not care of anything, and just drop all my problems aside for a while.
I would have my music on, and follow the lyrics that  reads my heart and feelings...
It's the only time, where my tears don't have to hide, and I can express my feelings or emotions that I hided them in my heart for a long time. (But I have to be quiet too because my family is already asleep.)

Another thing that I also enjoy is staring at the dark night, and counting the stars in the sky, where they are staying with me the whole night. A lot of memories will come up to my mind like I am watching a movie of my own life. Then slowly, my tears will begin to shed again. The stars also remind me of my beloved ones and family who I missed. Who they are somewhere far from me, and some I will never see again until I go to the place where they are at.

I believe they can see mee too, watching me grow up and stand on my own feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment