Friday, September 23, 2011

Free: Finally its Friday!!

YAY!!!
Its finally Friday after this long week that felt like years for me, and the weather is sooo hot!
I waited for this day since Monday since I had different tests in some classes, and it went so slow I felt like each day is doubled.
But I had a great day today, and Thank God its Friday!
(Today is also the first day of Autumn, so I guess the hot weather won't last too long any more.)

In my first period English class, Mr. Sutherland asked everyone to make collages that will fill up the room since its like empty and plain.  It is a pretty fun thing to do and, I  find it pretty funny too.
I made a small A6 collage, with ripped out pieces of letters that makes the word "Sutherland". While flipping through pages in the magazine, I found a picture of a little baby wearing the same kind of duckbill hats that looks like Mr. Sutherland's.  The baby reminded me of Mr. Sutherland xD

I find it pretty interesting too when flipping magazines, and at the same time trying to cut out all the letters for his name. Some people also made pretty cool collages too, and I think everyone had a fun time.
We also got the whole class together and took a class picture together.

I am also excited for the weekend since I'm going to do community service with the Build-On club at San Francisco, and it's the first time doing community service with Build-On.
I hope it the weather won't be too hot tomorrow...

2 comments: